Let's Plan Your Special Day!
Give me a call, or contact by filling out the form.
Fields with asterisks* are required.
- Officiant and Recording of License (You must have the marriage license at least 72 hours before the ceremony and no more than 90 days from the state of Texas.) (bilingual officiants available)
- Bridal bouquet (you can send a picture of what you want)
- Groom’s boutonniere
- 2 bridesmaid’s bouquets (just a few stems) (We can always add or subtract flowers for the wedding party.)
- 2 groomsmen boutonnieres
- Boutonniere for ring bearer
- Rose petals for the flower girl(s)
- A pair of barefoot sandals for the bride to wear and 1 bridesmaid
- Location and Permit (TBD)
- Beach set up and tear down
- Archway of your choice with artificial flowers
- 30 white wedding chairs with chair bows (white benches also available or bamboo chairs) (Chairs can be added or subtracted)
- 6 tiki torches with coordinating flowers
- Aisle of greenery or seashells
- Sand ceremony table with white or ivory cloth and bow (Sand ceremony supplies are provided for the two of you. I can also add your children for no additional charge.)
- Sound machine (You will choose 8 to 10 songs to be played as your guests are arriving. You will choose a song for the wedding party to enter. You will choose a song for the bride to enter. You will also choose a song to walk back down the aisle as man and wife. Your officiant will have a microphone so that what is being said can be heard over the wind and waves. You will need to bring these songs with you on a smartphone and choose someone in your group to arrive 30 minutes before the ceremony to Bluetooth into the machine and play the music for you.)
- Hair and make-up application or airbrush make-up for Bride (tip not included) at salon (additional people can be added)
- 2-tier wedding cake to serve 30 delivered to place of your choice (you can choose any flavor and send a picture of what you want) fondant icing/cake flowers would be extra
- 1 dozen gluten free cupcakes
- 2-hours of professional photography (additional hours can be added to package)
- A free copy of my book 26 Days To A Better Relationship as my gift to you.
- Wedding planner fee (I or my associate will be at the ceremony to make sure everything runs smoothly and on time. We will make sure your set up is set up and ready at least 30 minutes before the ceremony. We will have your flowers at the wedding for you and have the cake delivered and your hair appointments made. You will be given a detailed schedule six weeks before your wedding so you know where to go so you can relax and enjoy the ceremony process knowing you are in good hands. We will be here all along the way to answer all your ceremony questions and to make changes as needed.)
Additional flowers may be purchased. A rehearsal is suggested if you have 3 or more bridesmaids/groomsmen. Customizing to fit your needs is my specialty. I can add water, palm trees, chairs, larger cakes, video, drone footage, aisle runners, etc... If you already have something which is included in the package, I can remove mine which will decrease the package cost.
Call for additional details (956) 996-6500. We are here to provide the 5-star service you deserve.
See more reviews and pictures on my Facebook page. South Padre Beach Ceremony
In order to book your wedding, I require a $275.00 non-refundable deposit that goes towards your total. The deposit can be paid to my email address on Pay Pal or Zelle or mailed to me. Six weeks before the ceremony 1/2 is due. This payment is non-refundable. The final payment is due the day before the ceremony. I do not take a personal check for the final payment. I will cover the Pay Pal fees on the initial $275.00 deposit. If you choose to pay further payments through Pay Pal, you will be responsible for the fees. Call today to book your Oceanside Paradise wedding or renewal. (956)996-6500.
Customize Your Dream Ceremony
All Packages are fully customizable. Make your special day one to remember!
View our selection of Archways for your weddingView Archways