Let's Plan Your Special Day!
Give me a call, or contact by filling out the form.
Fields with asterisks* are required.
All Inclusive Sailboat
- Officiant and Recording of License (You must have the marriage license at least 72 hours before the ceremony and no more than 90 days from the state of Texas.) (bilingual officiants available)
- Bridal bouquet (you can send a picture of what you want)
- Groom’s boutonniere
- 2 Bridesmaid’s bouquets (just a few stems) (It is no problem to add or subtract flowers for the wedding party)
- Groomsmen's boutonniere
- Boutonniere for ring bearer
- Rose petals for the flower girl(s)
- A pair of foot jewelry (barefoot sandals) for the bride to wear and 2 bridesmaids (more may be purchased)
- Location and Permit (TBD)
- Set up and tear down
- Archway of your choice with artificial flowers
- 40 white wedding chairs with bows (white benches also available) We can always add or subtract chairs.
- Lanterns lining the aisle with coordinating flowers
- Aisle of greenery or seashells
- Sand ceremony table with white or ivory cloth and bow (Sand ceremony supplies are provided for the two of you. I can also add your children for no additional charge.)
- Sound on the beach (You will choose 8 to 10 songs to be played as the guests are arriving. You will choose a song for the wedding party to enter to. You will choose a song for the bride to enter. You will also choose a song for the bride and groom to walk back down the aisle as man and wife. Your officiant will have a microphone so that what is being said can be heard over the wind and waves. All I need is the list of songs and the rest will be done for you.)
- Hair and make-up application or airbrush make-up for Bride (tip not included) at salon (additional people can be added)
- 2-tier wedding cake of your choice to serve 50 delivered to sailboat (fondant icing/cake flowers are additional) (You can send a picture of what you would like and choose any flavor)
- 12 gluten-free cupcakes
- 3-hours professional photography (1 hour for the beach ceremony and 2 hours on the boat)
- Delicious Jumbo shrimp, chicken, and beef fajitas with all the fixings, grilled fish, fresh fruit, sodas, and water served for up to 40 guests. If wanted, you can bring your own alcohol.
- Two-hour sunset cruise aboard a forty-nine-foot catamaran sailboat with a musician playing aboard (tip is included)
- A free copy of my book 26 Days To A Better Relationship as my gift to you.
- Wedding planner fee (I or my associate will be at the ceremony to make sure everything runs smoothly and on time. We will make sure your set up is set up and ready at least 30 minutes before the ceremony. We will have your flowers at the wedding for you and have the cake delivered and your hair appointments made. You will be given a detailed schedule six weeks before your wedding so you know where to go so you can relax and enjoy the ceremony process knowing you are in good hands. We will be here all along the way to answer all your ceremony questions and to make changes as needed.)
Memorial Day-Labor Day each Tuesday, Friday and Saturday night there is a fireworks show on the island. If you choose to go on a Tuesday, Friday or Saturday night during this time you will need to add an additional $1000.00 to the total. The boat will be right near the fireworks on Tuesday and Friday. It is very spectacular and would make for an amazing conclusion to your ceremony day.
*40 is the maximum number of guests you can have in this package
Additional flowers may be purchased. A rehearsal is suggested if you have 3 or more bridesmaids/groomsmen. I can also add lanterns, palm trees, pomander balls on shepherd hooks in your ceremony color, aisle runners, video, drone footage, etc. Customizing to fit your needs is my specialty. I can add a rehearsal, change the cake size and chair number. If you already have something in the proposal it can be removed, which will decrease the package cost.
In order to book I require a $275.00 non-refundable deposit. I will also need $500.00 to secure the sailboat. Six weeks before the ceremony 3/4 of your total will be due. The final payment is due the day before the ceremony. Payments can be made to my email address on PayPal or Zelle. I will cover the PayPal fees for the initial $275.00 deposit. Any other payments made through PayPal will incur fees. Call today to book your All-Inclusive Sailboat Wedding or Renewal. Package. (956)996-6500. We are here to provide the 5-star service you deserve.
You can see more reviews and pictures on my Facebook page. South Padre Beach Ceremony
Customize Your Dream Ceremony
All Packages are fully customizable. Make your special day one to remember!
View our selection of Archways for your weddingView Archways