On The Shores of Padre $1885.00
On the Shores of Padre
Sample Package #5
- Officiant and recording of license (You will need to bring your marriage license with you. You must have it at least 72 hours prior to the ceremony but no more than 90 days from the state of Texas) tip appreciated
- Bridal bouquet (you can send a picture of what you like)
- Groom’s boutonniere
- Location and permit (tbd)
- Set up and tear down of beach set up
- Archway/Arbor (Garden square, round, heart shaped, heart in the sand with greenery with flowers or seashells (basic bamboo archway with white or ivory tulle coming down the legs and flowers or starfish add $50.00 or with material draped add $150.00) all archways come with artificial flowers
- 20 white wedding chairs with bows (You can add or subtract chairs for $7.00 each/bows are $1.25 each)
- Sand ceremony (with keepsake vase…children are always welcome to participate in this)
- 1 hour professional photography (you can always add more hours)
- Sound machine (You will need to bring your music ready to be bluetoothed into my machine. This provides a microphone for your officiant and amplification for your music.)
- 2 tier wedding cake to serve 30 delivered to place of your choice (you can send a picture of what you like and choose a flavor) Fondant icing/fresh flowers are additional
- Free premarital book mailed upon booking (Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts or Saving Your Second Marriage Before It Starts)
- Wedding planner fee (I or my associate will be there to help coordinate things, help greet guests, pick up flowers, have cake delivered, make sure bride and groom don’t see each other before the wedding, pay all vendors etc.)
Additional flowers may be purchased. A rehearsal is suggested if you have 3 or more bridesmaids/groomsmen. You can add more chairs, grooms cake, bigger wedding cake, waters, beach decorations etc... I am happy to customize as needed.
Call for additional details (956) 433-9448.
See more pictures and reviews on my facebook page...Weddings and Renewals by Valarie Waddell
In order to book I require a $250.00 non-refundable deposit that does go towards your total. Six weeks before the ceremony 1/2 is due. This payment is non-refundable. The final payment is due the day before the ceremony. I do not take a personal check for the final payment. I will cover the initial pay pal fees on the $250.00 deposit. If you choose to make further payments through pay pal you will need to cover the fees. Call today to book your wedding or renewal on the shores of Padre (956)433-9448.