Oceanside Paradise $3150.00
- Officiant and recording of license (You will need to bring your marriage license with you. You must have it at least 72 hours before the ceremony but no more than 90 days from the state of Texas) tip appreciated (bilingual officiants available)
- Bridal bouquet (You can choose what you like and send a picture)
- 2 bridesmaid’s bouquets (just a few stems) (We can always add or subtract flowers for the wedding party.)
- Groom’s boutonniere (to match the bride’s flowers)
- 2 groomsmen boutonnieres
- Boutonniere for ring bearer
- Rose petals for the flower girl (s)
- Location and permit (TBD)
- Archway of your choice with colors of your choice
- 30 white wedding chairs with chair bows (white benches also available or bamboo chairs) (Chairs can be added or subtracted)
- 6 tiki torches with coordinating flowers
- Aisle of seashells or greenery
- Sand ceremony table with white or colored cloth and bow (This also includes all needed sand ceremony supplies for the two of you. Children can be added for no additional charge.)
- Set up and tear down of the beach equipment
- Hair and make-up application or airbrush make-up for Bride (tip not included) at salon (additional people can be added)
- 1 dozen gluten free cupcakes
- 2-tier wedding cake to serve 30 delivered to place of your choice (you can choose any flavor and send a picture of what you want) fondant icing/cake flowers would be extra
- Sound machine (You will choose 8 to 10 songs to be played as your guests are arriving. You will choose a song for the wedding party to enter. You will choose a song for the bride to enter. You will also choose a song to walk back down the aisle as man and wife. Your officiant will have a microphone so that what is being said can be heard over the wind and waves. You will need to bring these songs with you on a smartphone and choose someone in your group to arrive 30 minutes before the ceremony to Bluetooth into the machine and play the music for you.)
- 2-hour of professional photography (additional hours can be added to package)
- A free copy of my book 26 Days To A Better Relationship as my gift to you.
- A pair of barefoot sandals for the bride to wear and 1 bridesmaid
- Wedding planner fee (I or my associate will be there to coordinate the entire ceremony making sure things run smoothly and on time. A person will be there to deliver flowers and cake, and make sure the bride and groom don't see each other. They will make sure the set-up is ready to go at least 30 minutes before the ceremony. The wedding planner or associate will be there to answer all your questions before the ceremony to make sure you feel confident and stress-free before the big day.. A detailed schedule will be sent to you six weeks before the ceremony, so you know where to go; when to go, and what to bring when you come. Your hair and make-up appointments will be made for you. You just have to show up and enjoy. Let us take care of the rest!)
Additional flowers may be purchased. Customizing to fit your needs is my specialty. I can add water, palm trees, chairs, larger cakes, video, drone footage, aisle runners, etc... If you already have something which is included in the package, I can remove mine which will decrease the package cost.
Call for additional details (956) 996-6500. We are here to provide the 5-star service you deserve.
See more reviews and pictures on my Facebook page. South Padre Beach Ceremony
In order to book your wedding, I require a $275.00 non-refundable deposit that does go towards your total. The deposit can be paid to my email address on Pay Pal or Zelle or mailed to me. Six weeks before the ceremony 1/2 is due. This payment is non-refundable. The final payment is due the day before the ceremony. I do not take a personal check for the final payment. I will cover the Pay Pal fees on the initial $275.00 deposit. If you choose to pay further payments through Pay Pal, you will be responsible for the fees. Call today to book your Oceanside Paradise wedding or renewal. (956)996-6500.