All Inclusive Sailboat Sunset Package $7215.00
All-Inclusive Sailboat Sunset Wedding
Sample Package #8
- Officiant and recording of license (You will need to bring your marriage license with you. You must have it at least 72 hours prior to the ceremony but no more than 90 days from the state of Texas) tip appreciated (bilingual officiants available)
- Bridal bouquet (you can choose and send me a picture)
- 2 Bridesmaid’s bouquets (smaller version of brides) (It is no problem to add or subtract flowers for wedding party)
- Groom’s boutonniere
- Best man’s boutonniere
- Groomsmen's boutonniere
- Rose petals for flower girl (s)
- Boutonniere for ring bearer
- Bamboo archway with material draped with artificial flowers (other options available..larger archway, hexagon, circle, white, garden square, round, heart shaped, colored material etc.)
- Aisle of seashells or greenery
- 45 white wedding chairs with bows (benches also available)
- Location and permit (tbd)
- Sound on the beach (You can choose 8 to 10 songs to be played as guests are arriving. You will choose a song for wedding party to enter to and a song for bride to enter to. You will also choose a song to walk back down the aisle as man and wife.)
- Sand ceremony (I can involve your family/ with keepsake vase)
- Two hour sunset cruise aboard a forty-nine foot catamaran sailboat with musician playing aboard (tip is included)
- Delicious Jumbo shrimp, chicken and beef fajitas with all the fixins, grilled fish, fresh fruit, sodas and water served for 40 guests. You can bring your own alcohol.(Each person over the 40 guests are $45.00 each up to 45 people max)
- 2-tier wedding cake of your choice to serve 50 delivered to sailboat (fondant icing/fresh flowers are additional) (You can send a picture of what you want and choose a flavor)
- 3-hour professional photography (1 hour for beach wedding and 2 hours on the boat)
- Hair and make-up application or airbrush make-up (tip not included) at salon or hotel
- A free copy of my book 26 Days To A Better Relationship as my gift to you.
- A pair of barefoot sandles for the bride to wear
- Wedding planner fee (My associate or I will be there to help coordinate things at the ceremony on the beach)
Memorial Day-Labor Day each Tuesday, Friday and Saturday night there is a fireworks show on the island. If you choose to go on a Tuesday, Friday or Saturday night during this time you would need to add and additional $1000.00 to the total. The boat will be right near the fireworks on Tuesday and Friday. It is very spectacular and would make for an amazing conclusion to your ceremony day. You can see a picture of the sailboat at www.sailspi.com.
*45 is maximum number of guests you can have in this package
Additional flowers may be purchased. I can also add lanterns, palm trees, pomander balls on shepherd hooks in your ceremony color, tiki torches, aisle runners, video, drone footage etc. Customizing to fit your needs is my specialty. I can add a rehearsal, change cake size and chair number. If you already have something in the proposal it can be removed which will decrease the package cost.
In order to book I require a $275.00 non-refundable deposit. I will also need $500.00 to secure the sailboat. Six weeks before the ceremony 3/4 of your total will be due. The final payment is due the day before the ceremony. Payments can be made through Pay Pal, Zelle or mailed to me. I do not take a personal check for the final payment. I will cover the Pay Pal fees for the initial $275.00 deposit. Any other payments made through Pay Pal will incur the fees. Call today to book your All-Inclusive Sailboat Sunset Wedding or Renewal. (956)996-6500.
You can see more reviews and pictures on my Facebook page....South Padre Beach Ceremony