All Inclusive Sailboat Package $7350.00
All-Inclusive Sailboat Ceremony
- Officiant and recording of license (You will need to bring your marriage license with you if getting married. You must have it at least 72 hours before the ceremony but no more than 90 days from the state of Texas) tip appreciated (bilingual officiants available)
- Bridal bouquet (you can choose and send me a picture)
- 2 Bridesmaid’s bouquets (just a few stems) (It is no problem to add or subtract flowers for the wedding party)
- Groom’s boutonniere
- Best man’s boutonniere
- Groomsmen's boutonniere
- Rose petals for the flower girl (s)
- Boutonniere for ring bearer
- Archway of your choice in flowers of your choice
- Lanterns lining the aisle with coordinating flowers
- Aisle of seashells or greenery
- 40 white wedding chairs with bows (white benches also available) We can always add or subtract chairs.
- Location and permit (TBD)
- Sound on the beach (You can choose 8 to 10 songs to be played as guests are arriving. You will choose a song for the wedding party to enter and a song for the bride to enter.. You will also choose a song to walk back down the aisle as man and wife. All I need is your song list and the rest will be done for you.)
- Sand ceremony table with white or colored cloth and bow (All sand ceremony supplies will be provided for the two of you. You can also include your children for no additional charge.)
- Two-hour sunset cruise aboard a forty-nine foot catamaran sailboat with a musician playing aboard (tip is included)
- Delicious Jumbo shrimp, chicken, and beef fajitas with all the fixings, grilled fish, fresh fruit, sodas, and water served for up to 40 guests. If wanted, you can bring your own alcohol.
- 2-tier wedding cake of your choice to serve 50 delivered to sailboat (fondant icing/cake flowers are additional) (You can send a picture of what you would like and choose any flavor)
- 12 gluten-free cupcakes
- 3-hour professional photography (1 hour for the beach ceremony and 2 hours on the boat)
- Hair and make-up application or airbrush make-up (tip not included) at salon for bride and one other
- A free copy of my book 26 Days To A Better Relationship as my gift to you.
- A pair of barefoot sandals for the bride to wear and 2 bridesmaids (more may be purchased)
- Wedding planner fee (My associate or I will be at the ceremony to help coordinate things on the beach. We will make sure your set up is set up and ready at least 30 minutes before the ceremony. We will have your flowers at the wedding for you and have the cake delivered and your hair appointments made. You will be given a detailed schedule six weeks before your wedding so you know where to go so you can relax and enjoy the ceremony process knowing you are in good hands. We will be here all along the way to answer all your ceremony questions and to make changes as needed.)
Memorial Day-Labor Day each Tuesday, Friday and Saturday night there is a fireworks show on the island. If you choose to go on a Tuesday, Friday or Saturday night during this time you will need to add an additional $1000.00 to the total. The boat will be right near the fireworks on Tuesday and Friday. It is very spectacular and would make for an amazing conclusion to your ceremony day.
*40 is the maximum number of guests you can have in this package
Additional flowers may be purchased.. I can also add lanterns, palm trees, pomander balls on shepherd hooks in your ceremony color, aisle runners, video, drone footage, etc. Customizing to fit your needs is my specialty. I can add a rehearsal, change the cake size and chair number. If you already have something in the proposal it can be removed, which will decrease the package cost.
In order to book I require a $275.00 non-refundable deposit. I will also need $500.00 to secure the sailboat. Six weeks before the ceremony 3/4 of your total will be due. The final payment is due the day before the ceremony. Payments can be made to my email address on Pay Pal or Zelle or mailed to me. I do not take a personal check for the final payment. I will cover the Pay Pal fees for the initial $275.00 deposit. Any other payments made through Pay Pal will incur fees. Call today to book your All-Inclusive Sailboat Wedding or Renewal. Package. (956)996-6500. We are here to provide the 5-star service you deserve.
You can see more reviews and pictures on my Facebook page. South Padre Beach Ceremony