All Inclusive Sailboat Sunset Package $6385 .00
All Inclusive Sailboat Sunset Wedding
Sample Package #8
- Officiant and recording of license (You will need to bring your marriage license with you. You must have it at least 72 hours prior to the ceremony but no more than 90 days from the state of Texas) tip appreciated
- Bridal bouquet (you can choose and send me a picture)
- 2 Bridesmaid’s bouquets (smaller version of brides) (It is no problem to add or subtract flowers for wedding party)
- Groom’s boutonniere
- Best man’s boutonniere
- Groomsmen's boutonniere
- Rose petals for flower girl (s)
- Boutonniere for ring bearer
- Bamboo archway with material draped with flowers
- Aisle of seashells
- 45 white wedding chairs with bows
- Location and permit (tbd)
- Sound on the beach (You can choose 8 to 10 songs to be played as guests are arriving. You will choose a song for wedding party to enter to and a song for bride to enter to. You will also choose a song to walk back down the aisle as man and wife.)
- Sand ceremony (I can involve your family/ with keepsake vase)
- Two hour sunset cruise aboard a forty-nine foot catamaran sailboat with musician playing aboard (tip not included and appreciated)
- Delicious Jumbo shrimp, chicken and beef fajitas with all the fixins, grilled fish, fresh fruit, sodas and water served for 45 guests You can bring your own alcohol.
- 3 tier wedding cake of your choice to serve 60 delivered to sailboat (fondant icing/fresh flowers are additional) (You can send a picture of what you want and choose a flavor)
- 3 hour professional photography (1 hour for beach wedding and 2 hours on the boat)
- Hair and make-up application or airbrush make-up (tip not included) at salon or hotel
- Free premarital book mailed to you upon booking (Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts or Saving Your Second Marriage Before It Starts)
- Wedding planner fee (My associate or I will be there to help coordinate things at the wedding on the beach)
Memorial Day-Labor Day each Thursday, Friday and Saturday night there is a fireworks show on the island. If you choose to go on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night during this time you would need to add $900.00 to the total. The boat will be right near the fireworks. It is very spectacular and would make for an amazing conclusion to your wedding day. You can see a picture of the sailboat at www.sailspi.com.
*45 is maximum number of guests you can have in this package (There are larger boats that we can rent if this one is too small.)
Additional flowers may be purchased. Customizing to fit your needs is my specialty. I can add a rehearsal, beach decorations etc...
In order to book I require a $250.00 non-refundable deposit. I will also need $500.00 to secure the sailboat. Six weeks before the wedding 3/4 of your total will be due. The final payment is due the day before the wedding. I do not take a personal check for the final payment. I will cover the pay pal fees for the initial $250.00 deposit. Any other payments made through pay pal will incur the fees. Call today to book your all inclusive sailboat sunset wedding. (956)433-9448.
You can see more reviews and pictures on my facebook page....Weddings and Renewals by Valarie Waddell